Thursday, June 11, 2020

Fairy tale nuptials: The Tracks Of My Tears, Men, Mice, Monkeys, Coins To Flip.

Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.

Oh hi there 😍🥰😋But it's back to reality today 🙄😟🥰Super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down .
VETERANSHOUSINGMATTERSHOMELESSBLUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Pigs And Hogs, Dances In Darkness, With Snakes,Love and Hate.The Lovebirds is definitely . 5 Stars. Hilarious and...


Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath And I’m still standing here, and you’re miles away and I’m wondering why you left And there’s a storm that’s raging through my frozen heart tonight I hear your name in certain circles .
Fairy tale nuptials: The Tracks Of My Tears, Men, Mice, Monkeys, Coins To Flip
.oscars applause GIF
Fairy tale nuptials: The Tracks Of My Tears, Men, Mice, Monkeys, Coins To Flip.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND THAT HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.Open Books:Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top:MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.
Image result for Golden Calf: What beef?
Peace, Love, Happiness, Fish In The Seas, Balls In The Air, Glory Dazes To Come. Pages To Books. Santiago 333 Smith, Reese Smith, dykes, butches, dances for dollars, rats to races. Dead in boat, dead on the water, snakes, frogs, and donkeys to date. Suckers, fuckers, party time, veterans to prey, cash cows to find, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat.Peace, Love, Happiness, Fish In The Seas, Balls In The Air, Glory Dazes To Come. Pages To Books.Philip Bailey, Phil Collins – Easy Lover.
Image result for Golden Calf: What beef?
Time alone, views and noses, birds and bees, babes on the beach, dazes and stone, lovers gone, dates with horses to run. Rats to races, dances for dollars, horse and pony shows, love and luck, cards to flip, good times.Rats races to beaches, goats and rats, games to pay, games to cum, suckers and dicks in lines.On July 19 2016 Steven Jackson: went to Home: After a trip to hell and back, Home Depot for repairs, got beat up and sent to the hospital instead, one veteran, who had a bad day. 
Love, luck, lights, lessons, tests over time, bumps in the road, how to stand tall. Cheers and chaps, another veterans still alive, goodness and mercy, angels in the air, dreams of others that came before. Protection from the snakes, frogs, and worms, daily events, waves to make, joys and pains, dances on cloud nine. Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Hidden Messages, Frogs, Fish, Coins To Flip, Face And Labels. Facebook Reaction Buttons Debut: Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry – Us …
Image result for Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a meth ...mithuritza.blogspot.com/2013/05/cowscattle-and-cattlecalls-ready.
And it always makes me smile I spend my time thinking about you and it’s almost driving me wild And there’s a heart that’s breaking down this long distance line tonight I ain’t missing you at all (missing you) since you’ve been gone away (missing you), I ain’t missing you (missing you) No matter what I might say (missing you)
There’s a message in the wire and I’m sending the signal tonight You don’t know how desperate .Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.  I’ve become and it looks like I’m losing this fight In your world.
I have no meaning though I’m trying hard to understand and it’s my heart that’s breaking down this long distance line tonight I ain’t missing you at all (missing you) since you’ve been gone away (missing you), I ain’t missing you (missing you) No matter what my friends say (missing you) there’s a message that I’m sending out via telegraph to your soul and if I can’t breach this distance stop this heartbreak overload I ain’t missing you at all …ow…(missing you) since you’ve been gone away (missing you), I ain’t missing you (missing you) .
No matter what my friends say (missing you)Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.  I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you.. I can’t lie to myself And there’s a storm that’s raging through my frozen heart tonight I ain’t missing you at all I ain’t missing you…missing you I ain’t missing you, oh no I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you.. Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath.Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.
Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a meth …mithuritza.blogspot.com/2013/05/cowscattle-and-cattlecallsready. Fairfax – Los Angeles, CA …
WHY DO JEWISH PEOPLE WEAR WIGS … – Lasting Impressionsimpressionsthatlastsforever.blogspot.com › 2016/09 › why-do-jewish-…
Oh well I am so thankful for the things that I have and the people that are close to me. Richard I … Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a meth …mithuritza.blogspot.com/2013/05/cowscattle-and-cattlecallsready.Fairfax – Los …


Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment